Services I Provide
- Marketing Strategy Coaching and Consulting
- Website and Sales Funnel Design, Strategy, and Consulting
- Lead Generator Development and Copywriting
- Search Engine Optimization
- Create Copy that Sells
- E-mail Campaigns
When it comes to marketing your business you want someone who can put all the pieces together. You don’t want holes in your marketing where potential customers are dropping out.
All of my services include my strategy, expertise, and abilities. Since 2005 I have been building businesses online. My training knowledge and experience will help your project become a success. I am an expert in marketing, copywriting, sales funnels, and WordPress development and design.
You don’t have to waste time with freelancers or agencies who think a new website is a solution to every marketing issue.
Every new engagement starts with a Roadmapping Intensive.
Hiring someone new for a marketing project, whether it is an email campaign, SEO, or a new website, is scary. How do you know you hired the right person? Just about everyone has a horror story of hiring the wrong person or company for the job. I don’t want that to happen to you.
The Roadmapping Intensive is a short, low-cost engagement that will provide you with incredible value. Together, we look at your business, your goals, what’s working and what’s not. Then I do a deep analysis of your existing marketing, your market, and competitors. From all of this information, I compile a comprehensive report with a specific marketing plan.
Benefits of the Roadmapping Intensive
- Saves you time and money: We identify exactly what you need so you aren’t buying services you don’t need.
- Aligns our purposes and incentives: You can take the roadmap to anyone to execute. Starting with a structure avoids unexpected expenses and helps you get what you need quickly and inexpensively.
- We can’t just drive east: If you want to drive from LA to New York you can’t just start driving. You need to plan your route. It’s the same with your marketing. You can’t just create a website and expect to grow your business.
- Eliminates rushed proposals: You ever talked with someone and they got you a proposal right away? How do they know this proposal is going to meet your needs. This is a basis for a project disaster.
- De-risks your investment: Has a project ever gone over budget? That’s because the proposal was shoddy and rushed. Having a plan makes sure the estimate and timeline are accurate.
- Grounds your project in business value: Anyone can give you an estimate but what’s important is finding a solution that advances your business goals.
The cost of the Roadmapping Intensive is only $750.
Three Steps to the Roadmapping Intensive
1. Intake Questionnaire
We begin with a short questionnaire in order to start learning about your business.
2. Roadmapping Intensive Session
This is a 1-2 hour meeting where we dig into your business, your goals, what’s working now, what hasn’t worked, and who your ideal clients are.
3. Marketing Report
You receive and custom report with an executable marketing plan designed to achieve your business goals.
Types of Businesses I Work With
- Professional Services
- Financial Planners and CPAs
- Medical Professionals
- Dentists and Orthodontists
- Physical Therapists
- Executive Coaches
- Personal Coaches
- Online Course Creators
- Book Authors
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Software As A Service Providers
Marketing Strategy Coaching and Consulting
The biggest enemy of your marketing efforts is a clear message. If your message is confusing your potential clients are tuning out. There is just too much coming at us every day for us to process it all. Our brains are constantly filtering the information we are receiving and discarding anything it finds too complex or confusing.
If you want your message to be heard it must be clear to rise above the noise. I can help you do that. We focus on who your customer is and what problems your brand solves for them.
Many times a client comes to me and says they need a new website when what they really need is to reword the one they have.
I help you create your messaging which is the framework for your marketing and how you are positioned in the marketplace.
Website and Sales Funnel Design, Strategy, and Consulting
Most websites are a brick wall. You spend all this money trying to get someone to visit your site and when they get there they hit a brick wall.
Most web designers know how to make a pretty website but they’ve never been trained in why people buy products and services. The end result is an ineffective website.
It doesn’t have to be this way. I develop websites that get results.
Lead Generator Development and Copywriting
Not everyone is ready to buy or engage your services when visiting your website. So you need a way to capture their information and nurture the relationship.
Here’s a secret, asking people to subscribe to your “newsletter” is not a lead generator. Almost nobody signs up for newsletters.
We will help you create a valuable asset that entices potential customers to provide their email address.
Search Engine Optimization
I often get asked if SEO (search engine optimization) is even important anymore. The answer is, only if you care about being found in Google.
Investing in SEO is one of the best uses of your marketing dollars. Here is why.
- It gives you one of the highest returns on investment.
- You reach your intended audience because you are reaching the people who are searching for what you provide.
- Builds brand recognition. When you start showing up in search results people start recognizing who you are.
- Retain customers. SEO depends on providing a great user experience on your website and that helps to bring back customers.
- Helps you stay competitive. If your competitors are doing it but you are not, you are at a disadvantage.
Create Copy that Sells
There is nothing more important than the words you use. This is a very important marketing principle, “People only buy products and services after they have read the words that make them want to buy those products and services.”
Good design does not sell your products and services. I see proof of this every single day. I see companies with terrible websites making millions of dollars because they use the right words.
If you want to grow your business then you need to use the right words too.
Email is still the best way to market your products and services. And growing your email list is the best way to grow your business.
But a big email list is worthless if you don’t keep it warm. You need to be reaching out to your list regularly. And by regularly I mean once a week or twice a month at the minimum.
Your campaigns also should be segmented so they can be targeted. It can seem like a lot of work and be overwhelming. We can help by offloading this and creating successful strategies.